Eat healthy with our easy to prepare and time saving eating plan throughout the duration of your teatox. Always feel free to make a few little changes to the meals as long as they stay as clean, balanced and healthy diet. A little more advised while you are on your teatox and living a healthy life
Drink water. Lots of them.
Add extra vegetables into meals to help you full up.
Avoid processed, fast foods, alcohol and fizzy drinks.
Avoid meat as they contain toxins that you’re trying to cleanse during your teatox. Use fish as an alternative.
Take fruits as snacks. Banana, apple, orange, grapes and strawberries make healthy snacks.
Relax and live life! When you crave for sweets, have a bite of dark chocolate.
- Fruit smoothie (A blend of soya milk with berries, apples or bananas)
- Avocado toast with egg (2 slices of toasted whole grain bread, smashed avocado, 2 eggs)
- Strawberry-wich (1 slice whole grain bread, 2 tablespoons nut butter, 2-3 slices strawberries)
- 2 poached eggs on a slice of toasted whole grain bread
- 1 pot of fat-free yoghurt, 1 banana and 1 apple.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats, 1 small banana (smashed), ½ cup milk, ¼ cup chopped nuts, a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread with 2 tablespoon of any low-fat spread, 1 banana.
- 1 bowl of home- made vegetable soup with 1 wholemeal roll, 1 orange.
- Grilled cod on a bed of salad, 1 fat-free fruit yoghurt, handful of strawberries.
- 1 portion of fried Chinese brown rice with egg cooked with olive oil, 1 kiwi.
- 2 slices fresh mozzarella cheese, 2 plum tomatoes, 3 basil leaves, 1 tablespoon olive oil, sprinkle of balsamic vinegar, 1 whole grain baguette
- 4 strawberries, handful of pine nuts, ¼ broccoli, 1 slice fresh mozzarella cheese, sprinkles of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, handful spinach.
- ½ whole-wheat pitta, ½ cucumber, ½ pepper, ½ mixture of chickpeas and feta cheese, ½ romaine lettuce, 2 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- ¼ avocado, 2 slices tomato, 1 olive oil fried egg, 2 slices of wholemeal bread.
- ½ grapefruit, ¼ avocado, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, pepper, salmon fillets and walnuts
- Chinese stir fry vegetables with handful of prawns (select from pak choi, gai lan, beansprouts, mooli or bamboo shoots and waterchesnuts), minimal use of olive oil, brown rice.
- Grilled salmon, jacket potato, steamed vegetables.
- Steamed seabass, 1tablespoon soy sauce, spring onion, ¼ cup chopped ginger, brown rice.
- Stir fry handful rice vermicelli noodles, 5 prawns, ¼ green pepper, beansprouts, 1-tablespoon olive oil, 1 pinch salt, 1-tablespoon dark soy sauce.
- Sweet potato and spinach quesadilla (sweet potatoes, red-wine vinegar, sugar, black peppercorns, red onion, salt, black pepper, flour tortillas, baby spinach, mozzarella and olive oil)
- Gnocchi with Tomatoes, Pancetta & Wilted Watercress (1/2 ounces chopped pancetta, ¾ minced garlic cloves, 1 small tomato, a pinch of sugar, small pinch of crushed red pepper, ½ teaspoon red-wine vinegar, small pinch of salt, 1 ounce watercress, ¼ pound gnocchi, 1 spoonful grated Parmesan cheese.
Snacks to keep you going
- 1 small banana, 1 square of dark chocolate
- ¼ cucumber sliced with 2 tablespoons of hummus
- ½ cup plain Greek yoghurt, ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 10 baby carrots with 2 tablespoons hummus
- 15 mini pretzel sticks with 2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 1 small apple, 1 low-fat cheese stick
- 1 handful of strawberries, 1 small banana.